- Attributes: Joyful, aromatic, calming, refreshing
- Story: Lemon was transported westward from Asia to Mesopotamia—Egypt and Greece about 4,000 BC. Lemon Essential Oil is known for its fresh citrusy scent, but also offers an experience of clarity and sharpness.
- Use: Add a few drops to your favorite soap, shampoo, bath product or home cleaning solution. Add 10 drops to a di¬ffuser for a refreshing boost. May combine with Organic Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange or Tea Tree Oils.
- Applications: Cleansers, exfoliating scrubs, room sprays, hand sanitizing gels, air freshener.
- Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon was used in Asia before being transported westward to become part of ancient cultures in Egypt and Greece around 4,000 BC. Lemon Essential Oil is known for its clean, fresh citrusy scent, but also offers an experience of clarity and sharpness. Garden of Life Organic Lemon Oil is responsibly sourced from organic Citrus limonum (peel) grown on organic farms in Argentina, and is third-party Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and MK Pareve Kosher*.
Lemon oil is also known to have joyful, aromatic, calming and refreshing qualities. This essential oil is perfect for use on the body and in the home - in cleansers, exfoliating scrubs, room sprays, hand sanitizing gels and air freshener. Add a few drops to your favorite soap, shampoo, bath product or home cleaning solution. Add 10 drops to a diffuser for a refreshing boost. May be combined with Organic Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange or Tea Tree Oils (sold separately). Available in a 0.5 fl oz bottle.
We start with sourcing the highest quality natural, sustainable and organic raw materials from native organic farmers who understand the dynamics of seeds, soil and conditions—ensuring that each product is fully traceable back to the seed. For over 168 years, our sourcing partner’s primary goals have been to provide pure botanicals while preserving our resources (water, energy, raw materials), reducing our waste (industrial waste, packaging and other consumables), and promoting and enhancing local life. Each Garden of Life fragrance is sourced from around the globe, depending on where we can find the cleanest source, and bottled with care in Canada.
Garden of Life Essential Oils
Essential Oils have been used since ancient times to provide many benefits, from cleansing the sinuses to maintaining beautiful skin. Premium grade, 100% Organic & Pure Essential Oils from Garden of Life are clean, undiluted and unadulterated—perfect for a diffuser, aromatherapy, meditation, massage, roller bottle, body and skin care, and home use. We now offer solutions for every season – spring, summer, fall and winter – with essences captured from the finest treasures that nature has to offer. Enjoy our signature scents individually, or try the basic sampler gift set (it includes Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint and Tea Tree) to create a blissful environment for holidays, transform your home into a spa, or simply keep on hand for everyday balancing, de-stressing and healing aromatherapy.
Certified USDA Organic
- Commitment to clean ingredients, enforced from start to finish.
- Farmed without the use of toxic pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- No usage of GMOs, hormones or antibiotics.
Certified USDA Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS) - License#: 1785H - Issue Date: 4/18/06.
Non-GMO Project Verified
- Third-party tested by The Non-GMO Project, the gold standard for non-GMO certification.
- Thorough testing ensures no GMOs are used throughout the entire supply chain.
- Rigorous traceability and segregation practices for ingredient integrity.
Non-GMO Project Verified by Non-GMO Project - License#: 384 - Issue Date: 8/15/10.
MK Pareve Kosher
- Third-party certified Kosher by MK Pareve.
- Contains no meat or dairy derivatives.
- Manufacturing facilities and equipment have been inspected for compliance with Kosher standards.
Certified Pareve Kosher by MK - KC# 512525-1 - Issue Date: 3/31/18.