- Attributes: Calming, balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, relaxing
- Story: Related to the mint family and used since ancient times for many medicinal herbal preparations, Lavender has long been the premier essential oil for promoting calm and relaxing the body.
- Use: Add a few drops to coconut oil and apply to skin or to your favorite soap, shampoo or bath salt. Add 5 to 7 drops to diffuser or combine with water in a spray bottle for room, closets, linens, etc.
- Applications: Body and skin care products, bath, room sprays, personal inhalers, direct skin application, linen sprays.
- Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender has long been the premier essential oil for aromatherapy, skincare and sleep, promoting calm and relaxing the body. Garden of Life Organic Lavender Oil has a calming floral aroma, is responsibly sourced from organic Lavandula angustifolia (flower & stem) grown on organic farms in France and/or Bulgaria, and is third-party Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and MK Pareve Kosher*.
Lavender is also known to have soothing, balancing, gently clarifying, moisturizing and relaxing benefits. This essential oil is perfect for use in body and skin care products, bath, personal inhalers, direct skin application, or room and linen sprays. Add a few drops to coconut oil and apply to skin or to your favorite soap, shampoo or bath salt. Add 5 to 7 drops to a diffuser, or combine with water in a spray bottle for room, closets, linens, etc. Available in 0.5 and 1.0 fl oz bottles.
We start with sourcing the highest quality natural, sustainable and organic raw materials from native organic farmers who understand the dynamics of seeds, soil and conditions—ensuring that each product is fully traceable back to the seed. For over 168 years, our sourcing partner’s primary goals have been to provide pure botanicals while preserving our resources (water, energy, raw materials), reducing our waste (industrial waste, packaging and other consumables), and promoting and enhancing local life. Each Garden of Life fragrance is sourced from around the globe, depending on where we can find the cleanest source, and bottled with care in Canada.
Garden of Life Essential Oils
Essential Oils have been used since ancient times to provide many benefits, from cleansing the sinuses to maintaining beautiful skin. Premium grade, 100% Organic & Pure Essential Oils* from Garden of Life are clean, undiluted and unadulterated—perfect for a diffuser, aromatherapy, meditation, massage, roller bottle, body and skin care, and home use. We now offer solutions for every season – spring, summer, fall and winter – with essences captured from the finest treasures that nature has to offer. Enjoy our signature scents individually, or try the basic sampler gift set (it includes Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint and Tea Tree) to create a blissful environment for holidays, transform your home into a spa, or simply keep on hand for everyday balancing, de-stressing and healing aromatherapy.
Certified USDA Organic
- Commitment to clean ingredients, enforced from start to finish.
- Farmed without the use of toxic pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- No usage of GMOs, hormones or antibiotics.
Certified USDA Organic by Quality Certification Services (QCS) - License#: 1785H - Issue Date: 4/18/06.
Non-GMO Project Verified
- Third-party tested by The Non-GMO Project, the gold standard for non-GMO certification.
- Thorough testing ensures no GMOs are used throughout the entire supply chain.
- Rigorous traceability and segregation practices for ingredient integrity.
Non-GMO Project Verified by Non-GMO Project - License#: 384 - Issue Date: 8/15/10.
MK Pareve Kosher
- Third-party certified Kosher by MK Pareve.
- Contains no meat or dairy derivatives.
- Manufacturing facilities and equipment have been inspected for compliance with Kosher standards.
Certified Pareve Kosher by MK - KC# 512525-1 - Issue Date: 3/31/18.