Iron is a very important nutrient, yet studies show that iron deficiency continues to be one of the most common nutrient deficiencies worldwide. Iron is essential for the synthesis of healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in energy production and immune function. The problem with many iron supplements on the market is that they often cause stomach upset, constipation and sometimes nausea. Our formula is natural Chelated Iron, and free from any artificial additives, and free from any processing that decreases efficient absorption into the body.
- Quality and potency guarantee.
- 25 mg of elemental iron per tablet.
- Enhanced absorption of iron without gastrointestinal side effects, such as constipation and nausea, which are typical of non-chelated iron supplements.
- Iron bisglycinate is shown in studies to be effective at increasing blood levels of iron.
- Iron is an essential trace mineral that is critical for energy production as part of the mitochondrial electron transport chain; part of the cell where ATP (energy) is synthesized.
- Iron is an important component of the antioxidant enzyme catalase, which helps neutralize peroxide radicals.
- Iron is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells. Iron helps ensure oxygen delivery to all cells.
- Iron is also needed for amino acid metabolism, collagen synthesis, and carnitine synthesis.